It’s so extremely easy to let the devil fill our head with lies. It’s so easy to feel discouraged, but as Christians we need to stand firm in knowing and believing the truth.
I’m not saying there won’t be hard times, because there will be. Faith isn’t easy, but then again it was never meant to be.
Walking by faith is a choice that needs to be made every single day. We need to genuinely believe and live a life that shows that we serve a living Saviour and an all-powerful, all-mighty God.
I wrote down 10 simple, yet good truths that I want myself to believe daily and I thought I would share them in case someone else needed to begin their week by filling themselves with the same truths that I needed.
1. God is always good, always. And if we ever dare believe other wise, we’ve lost sight of who He really is. (Luke 18:19)
2. Our feelings don’t determine His goodness. What we feel on a day-to-day basis doesn’t determine how good He is to us, Him dying on the cross for our sins determined it.
3. God has graciously given us today as a new day to walk through with a servants heart, to honor, and to please His name. don’t waste it. (Acts 20:35)
4. The only way to find true, everlasting joy is to seek the very One who gives it.
5. He’s the giver of peace when our soul is overwhelmed.
6. Everything that happens, happens for a reason — that may sound cliche, but it’s true. Even if we fall, we can rest in knowing that He will catch us or pick us up again. (Ezekiel 14:23)
7. His mercies are new every morning. Rest in that truth, my friend. (Lamentations 3:22-23)
8. His grace never fails, despite our own constant failures. His grace is sufficient. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
9. Let your heart believe in the fact that you are so loved and worthy by the very One who created it and then spread that love everywhere you go. (1 John 4:7-12)
10. Today and everyday, we have the choice to lay all our worries down at the feet of Jesus or to stay worrying about our worries. your decision. (Psalms 55:22, Matthew 11:28)
I dare you to truly believe that He is good throughout this week, no matter what circumstances come along. Have a good week!
Blessings, Moriah ♡